Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fire of 2013

 I was outside painting baseboards for the big boys new room and it was Brooks nap time so I took him in and got him all ready and put him down to bed.  When I went back to the garage the garage door opener had burst into flames!  I freaked out!  I had no clue what to do.  I ran and got a huge bowl from under the sink and filled it with water and tried to throw the water up onto it but with our ceilings being so tall I wasn't even close.  I grabbed the phone and called Trent to tell him and ask where the extiguisher was.  I found it and sprayed the crap out of it and got the fire out!  Well Trent had called 911 in the meantime to be safe.  Down the road came the fire tucks and ambulance and cheif with lights and sirens blazing!  It was out but Brooks was able to get some fun pictures.  The big boys were playing at a friends house and missed all the excitement!

No comments: