Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The great room migration!

The Baby is coming! The Baby is coming!  We switched everyone around in order to welcome Baby Wyatt.  It took up all fall and made for lots of work not to mention some stress on me that was too silly but we did it!  I painted these cute signs for Brooks' new sports room and am so proud how they turned out!


 Look how cute it all turned out!


Baby's room is so perfect!  Look how brave I got and painted the furniture and walls in both rooms!

 We had to get Brooks out of the crib so I could get it painted.  I didn't know how he would handle it.  Well he suprised me once again!  Look at that smile while pretending to be asleep!
He even did great during naps.  He never looked back.  When he woke up he wouldn't get off the mattress himself.  He would just lay there and call for me to come get him "Mommy, I awake"  He would ask for the crib a few times but then said he would give it to baby Wyatt.  Then I reifinshed the bed that Papa had as a little boy to put in his room and he was so happy!


 We finished this room downstairs for Dallin and Cade.  It was alot of work but I am so happy how it turned out.  Trent did such a good job and we had lots of help from My dad and Brent.  The boys think they are pretty cool getting to live downstairs now!
NOW baby can officially come!

No comments: