Boys anxiously awaiting their baby brother. Trent and I checked into the hospital around 7am. They started my IV and antibiotic. There was lots of snow on the ground and it was about 20 degrees outside. The boys were so excited to get to eat at the cafeteria. Trent took them down to lunch and was glad he was able to finish his Rueben before Wyatt came because with Brooks he didn't!. Once the four hours of antibiotic were up they broke my water and I was at a 5. Well quick as ever I was dialated to a 10 and baby came at 2:35 pm. Wyatt Trent Johnson 7 lbs 10 oz 19 1/2 in.
And then there were four!
very proud to be a big brother!
Wyatt was born with more hair than any of the other boys. He got a mohawk in the hospital and has had it ever since!
Fun Christmas picture for our Christmas card!
This baby has brought so much love and joy to our lives. He is a perfect baby and does not mind the loud craziness of our home! His brothers absolutely adore him and help take care of him all the time. He is the best Christmas present we could have ever gotten. We all think he looks alot like Cade. I am so glad he is here!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment