Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bringing Home Baby

 To say we love this baby is an understatement!  He is the BEST!
 Heading out to his first check up! at 2 days old
 He was very jaundice and had to be on this billi bed for almost 4 days!  Luckily he didn't realy mind it.  He would sprawl out and seemed pretty comfy.  It was hard because it made him very tired so he didn't want t wake up for his feeding.  He got down to 6 lbs 13 oz.  He worried mom and made it pretty hard for my milk to come in.  I didn't ever come in great so he nursed, I pumped, and he still got a bottle.  This made for very long feedings.  But he is so worth it!
 I love how he is my yoga baby.  He stayed folded up like in the womb for so long!
 Brooks' favorite hiding place!



 Wyatt is like a new toy...everyone wants a turn!


 Brooks wants to hold him ALL the time

 Daddy calls him "little boy" and snuggles all he can!

 These boys are my entire life.  They and their Daddy are my reason for living.  Every second of every day I thank Heavenly Father that I get to have them for my very own!  I can't believe I am so blessed.  I get to do and be what I always wanted to be when I grew up! 
 All skin and no meat!  Gotta work on that WyGuy!


I love this boy so much! 

No comments: