Dallin LOVES science! So for his 7th birthday party we had a Mad Scientist party. He invited 13 friends and we did some experiments ate pizza and had fun!
 |
| I made "slime" cupcakes |
 |
| We had pizza and "potion" to drink |
 |
| Crazy kids! |
 |
| Each kid got to make their own "GAK" to take home. This stuff is so fun. It was fast and easy to make but gives tonz on entertainment! (Cole, Colbie, and Kailey) |
 |
| Dallas, Gage, and Emersyn |
 |
| Cade, Cole, Dallin, Conner, and Gage |
 |
| STRETCH! |
 |
| Conner, Dallin, and Dallin K. |
 |
| Dallas |
 |
| Emersyn gave Dallin and large wrapped box and when he opened it balloons popped out with money attached to the sting...Can you tell how much he liked it?? |
 |
| Happy 7th Birthday Dallin boy!! |
Dallin you are such and amazing boy. You have so many fun and unique qualities. I love how much you care for your brothers. They could not ask for a better big brother. I love how you are so willing to help others (especially mom!) You are the fastest learner and things just seem to come so easy to you. You also want to learn everything about everything. You are an amazing example. You have the best imagination. I love to listen to the stories you come up with. Mom and Dad are so lucky you chose us.....I love you Dallin!
No comments:
Post a Comment