One weekend in September Trent had gone bow hunting and it was a beautiful weekend so I took the boys to Bridal Veil Falls. I had never been there before so didn't really know what to expect but it was so beautiful!
I was so thrilled that it seemed like a hike through the mountains without really being one :) The walk was paved so the boys could just run and run...Brooks was even able to walk the whole way on his own which made him very very happy!
It was so pretty and perfect. They boys were able to take off their shoes and wade in the water and climb on the rocks.
Cade had so much fun finding a new rock to strike a pose on!
Brooks was just MR. Independent and wanted to follow the boys and not have boring old Mom help at all.
Dallin really wants to do the Big hike to the top of the falls...maybe next year we will ditch the Bear and try it out!
Words can not express how proud I am to be these amazing kids mom! I am so lucky!!
Watching the fish in the pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment