Wednesday, January 2, 2013

School Dayzzz

 Dallin started 1st grade this year!  I can not believe that my boy is going to school ALL day!  His teacher is Mrs. Braithwaite and she is so amazing.  He just loves her.  He was most excited to have lunch at school and that is still his favorite.  He still loves riding the bus.  I asked him if he misses me when he is gone and he says just at lunch time because I make good lunches...But he absolutly loves school and excells in all his subjects!
Cade started his last year of preschool.  He now goes M, W, F.  It is so crazy to me that he is this big!  He goes to a home preschool with Miss Natalie and Miss Kim.  They are in our ward and he loves them!  He is such a smart boy.  His teachers tell me he is so kind and caring to all his classmates and he is always being a good example.  He gets to carpool with Emersyn and Colbie and he thinks it is so cool to go to school with his cousin.

I have so much fun being a mom of school age kids!  I get to help in Dallin's class and after I have lunch with him.  Cade's class goes on a fieldtrip each month that I never miss.  I get a kick out of seeing them interact with their friends and hearing what they talk to eachother about.  LOVE my big boys!!

No comments: