Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October

I need a new computer so bad...now our usb port does not work so there are no pictures with this post even though I have some dang cute ones...oh well. I may be brave and venture out on Black Friday to find a good deal on a desktop...
Anyway, we had a wonderful. crazy, busy October. It went by so fast. We went to the Scarecrow Festival and stayed all day. We had so much fun just walking around and playing and bugging Mike for more free food! (thanks Mike!) That is alway one of our favorite things to do in the fall.
Of course we went to Gardner's Village once with friends and then with Paige, Kailey and the babies. The boys got to each pick out their Christmas ornaments too! So cute.
Trent and I took the boys to the corn maze and it was so fun to see them just run and run. Halloween week was crazy busy...we had a family party at Grandma Johnson's full of great food and games...of course I was trying to diet so I could not eat all the goodies but they looked amazing...thanks Paige and Kailey! Then Dallin had his school party and later that night we went to our ward Trunk or Treat. It was crazy cuz Trent had to work late so I just took the kids and Dallin was running all over the place with all the kids.
Friday we had a neighborhood party and once again had to get in those costumes...(I was kinda sick of it by then) But I made super cute monster mouths out of apple slices, peanut butter, and candy corns!
Finally the big day arrived and we doned the costumes for the last time! Mom, Dad, Alli, and Brian came over for pizza and trick or treating. The highlight of the evening was when Dallin knocked on a door and the man had a cat in the house. He told the guy "my Papa shoots Damn Cats!" The kid says it like it is! Cade loved saying "tick o teet, mell my feet!"
It was a great month now on to Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

aaaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mitch and Tiffany Woods said...

Your boys say the cutest things!! You have such a cute family. Hope to see you all soon. Take care!