This picture is the story of my life everyday. Instead of hearing "mine, mine, mine" I hear "mamma, mamma, mamma, mamma"...ALL DAY LONG! Jeff was teasing me about it and thinks they just say "mamma" to hear themselves say it! I have the two biggest "Mamma's Boys" in history. They have to be touching me all day and won't really play unless I am right there. Dallin is a bit better but still is pretty bad. I play on a softball team and they came to my first game and Trent had to take them home cuz they both were crying and crying when I went out on the field. At the Bear Lake Triathlon Dallin had the biggest fit when I went to go out on our bikes. He lost it. My dad finally settled him down by telling him that I was Lindsie right now doing things for Lindsie and that after the triathlon I would be Mom again. Cade absolutly won't go to nursery and when I take him to the gym we barely get a 20 minute work out before they bring him to me bawling. Sometimes I just get so claustrophobic and want to cry..........But then I remember these are my best friends. I wanted them more than anything in my life. I am the star of their show, the center of their universe, and I LOVE IT! Maybe not all the time but I really do. One day I won't be the most important person in their lives so I am going to just eat this up. I am going to try everyday to remember that time flies by and suck all the attention up!
4 comments:
It was nice to read this... I often find myself feeling crazy because my kids always want to be with me, but you're right... There will come a day when I won't be their #1, so I'd better enjoy it while it lasts!
oh... cute boys! They do love their momma!
You are such a FANTASTIC mommy they just know how lucky they are. You are right they do grow up WAY to fast, and you will miss the crazy times they only wanted you. I love your dad's philosophy. I love even more that it worked for Dallin.....
Your boys are so cute. That's sweet they want you all of the time. Cayson is the same way and sometimes it is hard to do anything else, but I like how you put it because really they won't be this way forever.
Do you make Cade go to nursery even though he cries? I need some ideas because Cayson still won't go to nursery.
Post a Comment