Monday, October 5, 2009

Bear Lake Brawl

I am finally putting pics of our 2009 Bear Lake Brawl. It was so much fun this year. It is our second year doing it and we want to make it a tradition. The whole weekend is fun cuz after we get to just relax, swim, and play with the family. I uploaded these in the wrong order but oh well! Steph, me, Jeff, Brian, and Justin did the tri this year.
My Cheering Squad!

Jeff & Steph at the finish line!


Dallin and Gage cheering us on..

Starting on our bikes
Steph, Me, Brian
Love this one, Justin was so tired after. Dallin was obsessed with him the whole weekend. He just sat on his lab and talked and talked to "Parkie"
Playing at the pool
Kids getting ready to jump in the pool together
Found dad sitting by himself playin in the sand
Dallin and Kennedy, he is showing us his smashed finger

Cade loves the beach

1 comment:

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

Sounds like you had a blast... I need to get a bike so that I can do them with ya! :)