Saturday, October 3, 2009

UpDaTe

My computer went down since my last post and we finally got it fixed!! Yay I felt so naked with out it. I just have so much love to spread right now. I have so many things to be grateful for.
  • We have an amazing and very supportive family that would do anything for us! Don't know what we would do with out them. They will never be rid of us but they take great care of us!
  • My hubby....thinking about him gives me butterflies! I think it is amazing that we have just kinda molded into one person after all these years and know each other so well. The other day I just had an irrational meltdown and he some how managed to get me laughing and crying so hard at the same time. I was able to see how funny I was being (especially because it was mostly about not being able to get the kids to eat veggies) and I appreciate so much him being there for me ALWAYS!
  • Dallin, oh Dallin....he is so special. What a big goof ball he is. He loves school and he was in the 3-4 year old preschool but his teacher moved him to the 4-5 year old cuz his is too smart for his own good! I think I am in real trouble with that one. I decided that when I was pregnant all my memory got sucked out and put in Dallin. He doesn't forget anything! Trent is out of town Elk hunting right now so Dallin is the "man of the house" and is taking that responsiblity VERY seriously!
  • Cade...aka Tader Tot, is my light right now! He can just look at me and make my heart melt. Little boys should not have such amazing eyelashes that make you want to give them whatever they want! He talks and talks and talks. He can sing his ABC's and "I Have a Family Here on Earth" all by himself now! He is taking after his brother. He got to go to his first Cougars game last night and LOVED it. He just clapped and stomped his feet and yelled "Go Cougars" the whole game! What a sweet little boy he is.
  • So we finally got our sports website up and running and all the ads on and I must say it looks AMAZING! I have had so much fun doing this and being able to work with and get close to Brian and Jeff. Such and exciting thing to finally have an idea bearing fruit! So check it out.....www.instatesports.com!
  • It is FALL my very most favorite time of year!!!!
  • Oh very most important...I have been having a war in the kitchen...I want so badly to make good homeade bread. Trent and I love homeade bread and guess what?? I finally did it. After alot of yucky bread, it was the best bread EVER!!! So that is my big accomplishment.

So my heart is full and I am so happy and loving life right now! We are very busy every day but I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, you are the BEST!! I love how you are always so positive about life and everything! Thanks for all of you help and for your great friendship :)