Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!


4 years ago today at 9:50am one of my very best friends was born!! You have been everything I ever wanted. You make me feel like I am the most important person in the world. I love how you always tell me and Daddy how much you love us. I love how protective you are of your baby brother (even though you are the first to get after him!). I love how much you love tornados and I have no idea where that came from. I love how much you still love your yellow blankie. I love that you say the most random things and use big words like you think you are an adult. I love how excited you get when you see a corn cutter in the field, or some new bug, or Cade in the morning. I love that you always want to snuggle and read stories. I love that you pray that "Wally won't die for a couple few more weeks" , or for your family to be together forever, or to help the people that you love. I love that you are the only one who can calm Cade down when he is really upset by singing "Baa Baa Black Sheep". I love how right when Daddy gets home you guys have to wrestle. I love you for a million other reasons but most of all cuz you are mine!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOG!

3 comments:

Notme said...

Happy Birthday Dallin!!

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

cute! happy b-day dal, we love you!

Alaina said...

AWWW Birthdays are so much fun! He looks like a spiderman fan...I have to tell you that I could have made him a totally cute cake :) Maybe next time tho!