Yesterday was our 8th Anniversary!! Can't believe it has been that long. We have been together for 11 years total now! I really do love Trent more today than I did back then. It is crazy how we have just kinda melted into one person.
Saturday Trent suprised me by getting a hotel room at Little America, babysitters, dinner, etc. We went to dinner then to the hotel to check in. We just had a cheap courtyard room but when we checked in we told them it was our anniversary so they upgraded us. We didn't realize to what until we got to our room. It was a beautiful room on the top floor, suite, with a huge balcony, big tub, robes, all the good stuff! Right when we got in the room Trent looked at me and said, "we should go get the boys". I know, I know, it's our anniversary and we should spend it together. We are just those weird parents who need our kids to see all the fun stuff we see. We don't get to spend money often so when we do we want our kids there.
So we drove back and got the kids then headed back to the hotel. They have an awesome pool that goes indoor and outdoor so we swam till 10 at night. We woke up in the morning and went to their yummy breakfast buffett then back for more swimming. They boys had a blast and so did Trent and I. Dallin and Cade are little fish and Cade is almost scarry to take swimming cuz he actually thinks he can swim. The boys got to take 2 huge bubble baths in the big tub. Trent and I relaxed.
Trent decided to race Dallin down the hall to our room in the fancy hotel when Dallin cut him off in the middle. Trent tried to jump over Dallin so he wouldn't knock him over and Trent ended up rolling and rolling and rolling down the hall. It was the funniest thing we were all laughing so hard.
So we had a great anniversary and I am so thankful to my wonderful husband. I am so glad we got married and have the amazing life we do now!
3 comments:
YAY for you and trent getting married and double yay for you putting up with him :)sounds like a lot of fun, also sounds like your pre-honeymoon in park city- coming home early! HaPpY 8 YeArS!!!
p.s. i was laugh out loud, to myself just envisioning trent somersaulting down the hall- i am sure it was super graceful- NOT!
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like fun! Sometimes Anniversary's are funner with kids! We celebrated our anniversary this year with our kid too and it was one of the funnest!
I am so happy you are a part of our family! Can't beleive it's been so long... but it also seems like you've been a part of our family forever. Love you and here is to MANY MANY more anniversaries!
Post a Comment