Just trying to keep a fun record of all the stuff my little weirdos are up to and doing...
DALLIN-
Putting up the nativity last night I asked him if he remembered where Jesus was born....he says "in BaconHam?" ooohhh so close.
Every day at least once I hear..."oh mom we need to pray that Heavenly Father will put a baby girl in your tummy" or "it's our last chance to have a baby sister huh" or "when are we going to get making our baby sister?" or "you can't choose if your mom has a boy or a girl huh...that's how we got Cade" Can you tell what he wants???
He can now sing the WHOLE Cougar fight song all by himself. He LOVES the Cougars and has gone to every home game with us. He wouldn't even go trick or treating to any house with a UofU flag.
CADE-
He talks a mile a minute!! He says really anything he wants like...
"Drink water, Please"
"I ha dat firs"
"Go Cougars"
"Watch Dora"
"How bou...."
And lots more..He can also sing TonZ of songs all the way through by himself.
Twinkle Twinkle, I am a child of God, ABC's, Baa Baa Black Sheep, I have a Family, You are my sunshine, Old McDonald, Jingle Bells, Cougar fight song, etc. He also taught himself to count to 15...he just did it one day out of the blue! He is such a crack up! He loves to dance to Christmas music right now and it is so funny to watch...
Love these to crazies so much!!!
2 comments:
too cute AND too crazy! i am definitely going to have to have them sing me the cougar fight song :)xoxo
I love your boys sooooo much, Dallin is right get to makin that girl!!!
Post a Comment