Monday, March 23, 2009

Tabiona

We headed to Tabiona for the night this week. We wanted to take advantage of Trent having a few days off. The weather was wonderful and our boys were in heaven being outside all day and riding the four-wheelers. Cade would never come indoors if he didn't have to. He was so happy to be out and exploring. Dallin caught a fish and was so proud. We had so much fun!













5 comments:

Coatsy's said...

I love the pictures... Its so nice when they get days off... I heard the surgery went well, and I am so glad that he is okay. How is he feeling anyhow? love you guys long time!

paigernate said...

i LOVE this pictures! they honestly made me think of when we were growing up spending time in tabby! it looks like you guys had a blast! can we do this when we come back?! it could be ej's first camping trip and i want to take nate to tabiona.

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time.. I bet the boys absolutely LOVED it!!! Good times!

Jennifer said...

Your boys are so cute! I bet it was nice to get away and just enjoy your little family!

juels said...

Those two handsome boys are getting so big. The pic of Dallin on Paige's blog (with all the grandkids) makes him look SO grown up!!! I sure do love those cute boys!!