Thursday, March 26, 2009

PRIVATE!!!

So I am taking the plunge! I have thought and thought about this and really think it is time to take this blog private. So if any of you are interested in still checking in on our cute little family, please give me your e-mail.
THANKS and LOVE YA!

10 comments:

Korey and Brandi said...

I would love to see your blog!!!
brandivancott@yahoo.com
and my mom would love too also if you dont care!!
vlgrundy@hotmail.com

Alaina said...

Invite me! alaina0117@hotmail.com

Bart Barton said...

I am..moserannette@hotmail.com

Wright Place said...

We are...Jenessalynn@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

davi_gates@yahoo.com!

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

kaileyjenna@hotmail.com

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

lynerd8@yahoo.com

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

The email I use for blogging is bandarobinosn@yahoo.com... make sure and add me! :)

Jennifer said...

Invite me!!
jenparker9@gmail.com

juels said...

I am glad you are making this private...PLEASE include me juejohns@msn.com---I want to be on your "list" :)