Monday, March 16, 2009

Surgery & Wedding

Hey I have not been on the computer forever but wanted to let everyone know that Tren't surgery went GREAT! He was in surgery for about 2 1/2 hours then he had to recover for about 2 more then they just sent us home! It was very simple and the staff acted like it was just routine. I am so grateful for everyones thoughts and prayers. And to my Hubby.....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Now I have some cute pictures to post of Brian and Alli's engagement. It was about a week ago. Brian and I set up this big scavenger hunt and she had to go all over running "errands." I guess she was just bawling the whole time:). When she got to Brian's we all just acted normal and they ate dinner. He was trying to tease her and tell her he was not asking her that night. They went down to watch a movie and Dallin came down in a cute shirt and tie with the ring and asked Alli to marry Brian. It was so cute! She said yes and we could not be more excited!!!

2 comments:

Alaina said...

I'm so happy that trent's surgery went well! We wish him all the best in recovery. I hope you are doing great too!

Jennifer said...

That is great Trent's surgery went so well and you guys were out of the hopital pretty fast!

And congrats to Brian!!!!