Trent has his surgery scheduled for this Thursday. We are not sure when he goes in that day yet. They will call us tomorrow afternoon to let us know. It is an outpatient procedure but depending on how long it takes and how he does coming off the drugs, they might keep him overnight. I will keep everyone posted. He is a bit nervous so please keep him in your prayers :)
3 comments:
Trent,Good Luck on your procedure thursday, You will be in my prayers.I think I stayed like 23 hours total. They kept me awake but sedaded me with something to relax me. It took them awhile because what they gave me to relax me had the opposite effect, it made me very anxious. After the prosedure they take you back to a regular room and you have to lie very still for another couple hours. I think it might be the same doctor you have because when I had the procedure done he was the only Doctor in saltlake that did it and he is very good. you will be ok! My next door neighbor had the same procedure done before me and he did great. I will be thinking about you Please write on your blog so I know everything is good.Dont worry to much its not as scary as it sounds. love vicki grundy
Thank you so much Vicki! It helps so much to know things will be okay!
Lindsie, How is Trent doing? I keep checking your blog to see if you have wrote anything, now Im getting worried. Ipray every thing went good!!! please write on your blog as soon as you can so I know he is OK!!! Love Vicki
Post a Comment