Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Scream for Icecream!

So I guess this ice cream cone was not as exciting as he thought! I could hear him in the back seat just going to town on it and slurrping it down and the next time I turned around he was out! So SWEET!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! you are daring to let him handle that cone all by himself in the car. I loved watching them last night Oaklee just loves Dallin, she woke up at 6asking me to call him. Kade was so cute he wanted to look out the window and he kept saying mama and dada! He warmed up though and played with the kids!

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

This is so cute! Isn't it so funny how FAST they can fall asleep!?!?

Alaina said...

Thats funny. I love when kids fall asleep eating things.

Jennifer said...

That is such a cute picture! I love that he fell asleep eating icecream. Your boys are so handsome in their pictures! I can't believe how big they are.