Thursday, February 26, 2009

TAGGED!

Tagged! Andrea tagged me so here it is..... Here is how it works. First- post the rules on your blog, Second- answer the six questions about yourself and Third- let each person you tag know by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here goes.....1. My eight favorite shows: Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Biggest Loser, Law & Order SVU, The Office, Medium, Big Bang Theory

2. Eight things I did yesterday: Cleaned house, Worked, took Cade on a 4-wheeler ride, Ran on the treadmill, Watched Biggest Loser, Went to Walmart, Played mom house with Dallin

3. Eight things I am looking forward to: Seeing Emersyn today, Spring, our tax refund, Moon Lake, Bear Lake, triathalons & 5K's, Bri's Wedding, blossoms on trees

4. My eight favorite resturaunts: Cheesecake Factory, Applebees, Mimi's Cafe, La Cocina, Golden Tree, Azuka, Ruby Tuesday, Cafe Pierpont (gone :()

5. Eight things on my wish list: Plastic Surgery, new house, heathly kids, trailer, become a better swimmer, more vacations, money

6. Eight people I tag: Steph, Holly, Jennifer, Jessi, Alaina, Sheri, And whoever else wants to :)

No comments: