Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SpRiNg FeVeR!!!

todays weather was awesome!! the boys and i were so excited that we headed to the park for some much needed freshe air. dallin was in heaven and cade could not stop smiling. it is amazing what a little sunshine can do. when we got back i officially got a sign of hope that spring will come......

YES! those are tulips popping up in my flower garden! trent always laughs at me because this gets me so excited every year. it is not weird to see me out there talking to them to grow...... or is it????

spider man scooter man!


gotta love those brotherly hugs/head locks

4 comments:

paigernate said...

ej and i LOVE the pics!!! we are so excited to see you soon!!!

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

I love those "head-lock" hugs! They are so funny and Andi always does them to Chloe! :)

I am so excited that it is getting nice... I haven't seen any of my bulbs coming up yet, but hopefully soon!

Alaina said...

I am so so ready for warm weather! It can't come soon enough for me :)

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

TAG! Check out my blog for the instructions... :)