Saturday, February 28, 2009

i LoVe SaTuRdAyS!

I love our Saturdays hanging out together as a family. Dallin loves "family day." Today we woke up and had "toad in the holes" for breakfast. (toast with eggs in the middle). We then waited for it to warm up a bit and headed out to Oquirrh Lake. Dallin and Trent tried to fish while I took Cade running through Daybreak. When I got done with my run, Trent and Dallin had not caught any fish and were about frozen. I guess we should have waited a bit longer for the warm up! I do love living so close to such a neat place!


The rest of our day was spent just hanging out and playing in the back yard. Cade was so proud to have his very own popsicle just like Dallin!


Notice all the dirt and bark on the Popsicle! Adds fiber!

This is the second popsicle he fed to Wally! Just love our fun laid back Saturdays!

2 comments:

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

Sounds like fun! It definately looked warmer that it was outside yesterday... It NEEDS to warm up soon!

Wright Place said...

Lindsie your boys are so dang cute! You have the cutest little family too!
~Jenessa