Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Cade!

WOW! Cade this year has flown by! It just seems like we were in the hospital with you waiting for you to get better and come home! I can not believe how lucky we are to have such an amazingly happy baby. Since you were very tiny you have had the ability to make people feel like they are the most important person in the world, just by smiling at them. I love watching you grow and learn. Thank you so much for being ours!

Your brother loves you so much. Mommy and Daddy love you more than you could ever imagine.
Happy Birthday "Tater Tot"

4 comments:

paigernate said...

man, i miss him so much already! i just hope ej is as happy and smiley as he is!!!! WE LOVE YOU TATER TOT and hope that you enjoyed your birthday as much as eating that cake sunday!!!!

Jennifer said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't believe Cade is one already! They grow so fast!

Coatsy's said...

gosh has that year flown by :( he is so stinkin cute though. He melts my heart. What sweet little boys you have. Love you guys

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

I can't beleive a year has gone by, too! He is an amazing kid... I love him so much and we are SO lucky to have him in our family!!! Love you, Caders!