Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Ours was wonderful! Santa brought Dallin a John Deer Dumptruck and he is so amazed that Santa knew just what he wanted! He loved it because it even has a hydraulic piston! (I have no idea what those are but he does). Santa brought Cade a great toy too buy he only wants the dumptruck. We could not keep him off of it. He rides on it with Dallin all over the basement.
We had a great time visiting our families and just relaxing. I for one am kinda glad it is all over. I absolutly love Christmas but I am ready to do nothing! What I am not ready for is my annual January/February blues. I get this way every year. It is cold, can't go outside, we don't have anything going on, and nothing to look forward too. Trent usually ends up planning a quick weekend trip for us so I don't go stir crazy. I have such mixed feelings. I am so looking forward to not having to do anything and not being so busy. On the other hand not being busy makes me very anxious :( Oh well I will just get over it and look forward to spring.

3 comments:

Allison Lindley said...

I love the picture of your boys in their jamies! SO cute.

Allison

Anonymous said...

How cute are they?? I love the pajama picture. Thanks for coming over for the fight. we need to plan to do something together sometime, to get out of the house this winter.

Alaina said...

Love the pictures and am so happy you guys had a great christmas. I totally understand the winter blues thing. I get that way every year and have to up my meds lol! Here's to wishing for an early spring!!