Everyone that knows Dallin knows he thinks of the funniest things to say. He really is thinking ALL the time and analizing everything. This weekend he was just full of it so I thought I better post these so we don't forget.
Saturday night he did not want to go to sleep. Trent and I took turns going into his room and telling stories and singing songs for about an hour. Finally I had just finished his last story and told him goodnight when he looked at me and said, "Mommy, this is a little complicated" I laughed for a minute and said, "Dallin, How is this complicated?".... He says, "Well you really want me to go to bed, but I really want a string cheese!" Well that is a complicated situation! So he ate his string cheese and went to bed.
Sunday after primary we had a few primary teachers come up to us laughing and telling us this funny story about Dallin in Sunday School then later that night the primary president called laughing and wanted to make sure we heard the story. It went something like this.....
The President is giving a lesson on Heaven and The Plan. Dallin was raising his hand to answer every question and actually paying attention to her! She asked everyone what God did in heaven and Dallin raised his hand and made some grand gesture and said "He presented a beautiful plan!" I guess everyone was laughing so hard and the president said, "Well that was my lesson and I really can't top that!"
Other Dallin-isms-
"this is scruptious!"
"Mom that is a splendid idea"
"that is ridiculous"
"Holy my gosh!"
"I am hanging upside and down"
and every cat is called "Damn Cat"
What a big dork!
4 comments:
Dallin makes me laugh so hard... I love the Dallin-isms so much!!! It is so amazing that a three year old can come up with stuff like that! :)
Oh, I love him!! I have tears coming down from laughing about the "damn cat" He makes me excited to have a little boy running around the house!
Oh, I love him!! I have tears coming down from laughing about the "damn cat" He makes me excited to have a little boy running around the house!
I hope all his complicated situations in life are as easy to solve as a piece of string cheese. He is the funniest kid--I love to hear his stories.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to little Cader-tot!
Post a Comment