Emersyn Jayne Lloyd has finally arrived! Andrea and I planned on heading out to Cleveland on Thursday the 23rd but our plans changed when Paige called us to tell us she was admitted to the hospital on the 22nd. Luckily Andrea was able to get us on the flights out Wednesday night and we headed to Ohio. We had to drive from Pittsburg to Cleveland and arrived around noon on Thursday. Paige was moving right along but had to be put on Mag. for her blood pressure. We dropped Andi off at Paige's friends house and hung out at the hospital for the night.
Emersyn was born around 10:50 January 23rd. Paige did amazing (so did Nate). I am so grateful I was able to be there and help little EJ come into this world. She is such a beautiful little girl and I love her tonz!
Emersyn was born around 10:50 January 23rd. Paige did amazing (so did Nate). I am so grateful I was able to be there and help little EJ come into this world. She is such a beautiful little girl and I love her tonz!
Ohio is FREEZING right now but we survived. We even made a quick side trip to Kirtland to see some church history sites. We got there a little late but the sweet missionary couple made sure we had a great visit!
We stayed for 5 days and had a great time. That was the longest I have ever been away from Trent or the boys and I missed them like crazy but it was worth it! Trent took amazing care of the boys and they all survived life with out Mom.
Thanks for letting me share your baby for a few days Paige and Nate. Love you guys!
2 comments:
Its about time someone posted pictures....... She is adorable... I'm glad you guys had so much fun...... They are lucky to have you lindsie your amazing.... :)
I am glad you had fun! It sure made me feel good--- knowing Nate had support in case something went wrong or if he needed anything...Thanks for going and helping out....
Post a Comment