Monday, December 1, 2008


It's finally time for our boutique. Please bring a friend or two and join us for a fun night on either the 3rd or the 10th! Who doesn't need a new pair of jeans or some awesome Christmas presents? We will also have designer hand bags there too!! Hope to see you all there!

4 comments:

Coatsy's said...

Can't wait to see you tonight.... Way excited!!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I'm so sad I can't go! I am coming in town on the 14th, will you be having another one? If you are while I'm there I for sure want to come!

Jennifer said...

Hey Linds, will you email me your address. My email is jenparker9@yahoo.com

juels said...

I am glad you did so well on the boutiques....that is great!! I am sad I cannot get the wii but thats ok we had a back up and it will work out great!!