Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Steps...

Cade took his first steps a week ago today! He just took one or two last week and now he can take 5-6 on his own! He is so cute and proud of himself when he does it. I love that boy so much! He can also say, Dallin, Dog, Cat, Mama, Dada, and Poo! He has got so good at his sign language too. He does more, all gone, bird, bye bye, cat, dog, and pat a cake. I love watching him learn.

Another big step was I talked Trent into going to the midnight premier of Twilight last night! We went with Brian, Ali, Steph, and Jeff. The boys were three out of about 8 other men in the theatre!. We got there at 10pm to save our seats and the funnest part was watching all the crazy fans there. We were all laughing so hard. Oh the movie was amazing! I know there has been alot of mixed reviews and I was skeptical at first (about who played Edward mainly) but they did such a great job and I definatly warmed up to him quickly! Trent, Brian, and Jeff even really enjoyed the show too!

5 comments:

Notme said...

I can't believe you saw it already! Don't give anything away, i can't see it until next week.

PS..... GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paigernate said...

he just couldn't wait a few more weeks for us!!! i am sad we missed it but it kinda made me excited to see because remember when we were talking before we moved and said that he'd be walking by the time we came home? well HE'S WALKING- now we can come home... see you tonight:)! hahaha but seriously only like 3 weeks- man, i don't think i have EVER EVER EVER been this excited to get on plane to go anywhere else :)! i am so, so jealous you saw it already. i promised a girl from my orem office i'd go with her so i have to hold out.... and it is killing me! nate even said he'd go with me :) i really wish we were home for the game tonight AND thanksgiving but i'll take 3 weeks! love you guys so much.... xoxo

Jennifer said...

I can't believe Cade is getting so big!! And that was fun Trent went with to see Twilight. I was worried Jesse would make fun of it so I didn't want to watch it with him the first time. But I loved it too!

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

He is getting so big! I love him so much!!

MATT, LORI, BROOKLIN, and KAEDENCE SPRINGER said...

Yeah! he's getting to be a big boy!! oh, it makes me want another baby to get to go through the fun of them learning those important little things again. Hope to see you guys soon, take care.