Sunday, November 16, 2008

7th Anniversary!

Today was ming and Trent's 7th Wedding Anniversary! Time really does fly by. I still feel like a newlywed couple but we are the old married farts! Just want my hubby to know how much I love him and I really do love him more everyday. I love watching him be a Daddy. Our boys love and look up to him so much. Love you forever Babe!

8 comments:

Alaina said...

Happy 7th! You were a youngster when you got married too. Thats the way to do it lol.

paigernate said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS :)! hope you guys had a fun one~ time flies when you are having fun! only a like a month from TOMORROW until we are (hopefully) flying home a few days early!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow I can't believe you have been married for 7 years! Time does fly! That is awsome you and Brian have you business going!

juels said...

Happy Anniversary! Time does go by so fastly, it is almost scarey!! We love you two and enjoy the boys more than you can imagine. They are so fun--you guys are such great parents!!! Love ya

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

I am so glad that you were able to wait for Trent... You two are such a perfect match! We love you and cannot wait to see what the next 7 years holds in store! :)

Notme said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! We love you guys!

juels said...

OK so "fastly" is either not a word or just plain used incorrectly--guess I should have previewed the comment---OOOPPPS :)

Coatsy's said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are adorable and yes the boys are getting to big to fast... Makes me sad.. I feel like I haven't chatted with you forever it has been mad crazy here and I really haven't check anyones blogs out for a while. So your Halloween pictures are so cute.. and I love Christmas, so thanks for getting me in the mood today... Love ya