Friday, November 14, 2008

BrandChoice

Brian and I have started our own company! Well Brian owns it. It has been months in the making and a lot of research and hard work on our part but we have had the best time. We are really excited about it so I just wanted to let everyone know what we do.

The company is BrandChoice. We have a few different components going on. First we do custom apparel, and promotional products. So if you need any clothing, bags, towels, team wear, golf items, pens, notepads, mousepads, etc. We can do those for you. We offer embroidery, screen printing, and digital printing. We can also do signs and vehicle wraps for advertisements.

Second we are selling wholesale items. There are thousands that we offer so go to our website to do all your Christmas shopping at wholesale prices!

Third we are opening a boutique called "Brandees Boutique". We will be selling designer jeans, purses, shirts, hoodies, Ugg boots, and more at 50-70% off retail prices! I will let you all know when the first party is soon!

So please check out http://www.brandchoice.com/ and let all your friends know about the services we offer them or their business!!!

2 comments:

Notme said...

YAY CONGRATS!!!! That is so awesome. I get the family discount right? :) hehe

Hey, thanks for adding the music to the Moffett blog it sounds AWESOME, and I totally started bawling when Thanks Again started playing! OH... the good ole days on Mrs Leflors swing!

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

I am so excited for the boutiques! I think you guys are going to do great! :)