So my title says it all....My babies are growing and changing so much that it is making me crazy! At the same time it is very fun and exciting to see each new stage in their lives. Jessi had a post a little bit ago that made me think so much of time and how it just flies by so I am trying so hard to live in the moment because I know soon these two little turkeys will be gone. I loved this new background because it reminds me of my house. With Trent, Dallin, Cade and now our new puppy Wall-E, I am surrounded by crazy "Turkeys"....Both Dallin and Cade have changed so much in just the last month I thought I would give you all a run down...
Dallin- I bought him some size 4 pants for his birthday and they fit great and even were a bit long. Well a month and a half goes by and they are mysteriously floods now??? So we measured him thinking they just had to have shrunk but sure enough he has grown 1 and 1/4 inches since! He is a huge boy and has turned into such a lovey little guy. He hugs and kisses us all day long and is constantly telling us he loves us. He really is one of my best friends and I love to talk to him and listen to all his crazy stories!
Cade- He has totally gone nuts on all his new developments! He has two teeth, tons of new hair, is growin like a weed and has gotten the funniest little personality. He does not take anything from Dallin and can totally hold his own. He does a killer army crawl and mops my floor with his tummy daily. He also pulls himself up and walks along all the furniture.
It has been so fun watching these two become friends. They both are nuts about eachother, and Trent and I are nuts about them!
6 comments:
i just have one favor to ask....try and keep them from growin ANY more until we get home- could ya?!?! can you beleiev it is almost only a month until we come!!!! like 5 weeks- i can barely stand it! that picture of them is so cute- i luv it! i LOVE it when i get 'run downs' of what is going on- it makes me feel a few miles closer to home! love you guys
I haven't seen you guys for a long time, I cant believe how big dallin is, Oaklee is still in 3t clothes. Funny
Its crazy how time flies and kids grow. It feels like just yesterday mine were just babies and now they are both in school! I was so happy when they started making adjustable waist pants- now maybe someone should make adjustable length lol. That would save us all a lot of money!
Its crazy how time flies and kids grow. It feels like just yesterday mine were just babies and now they are both in school! I was so happy when they started making adjustable waist pants- now maybe someone should make adjustable length lol. That would save us all a lot of money!
Your boys are darling!! And it doesn't surprise me about Dallin- he takes after his daddy.
Yes, I agree, Dallin is a tower! He totally trumps Landon on height. I think Chayce is gonna trump Landon too...lol
Post a Comment