Monday, October 27, 2008

Monster Mash!

Finally! Well I have wanted to have a Halloween party forever! My Grandpa Brooks used to have one at his house every year and we had so much fun so I wanted my boys to enjoy the same tradition. My dad grew extra corn rows this year so we could have a mini "corn maze". We had creepy food, games, and roasted ghosts in the back yard. The kids had a blast and we all had fun watching Papa be just as goofy as the kids! TO THE CORN!
Cade swinging with little "Tennedy Reece"
Notice the wart on his nose! Cade was so scared of him at first.

Kids running throuhg the maze chasing the Papa Witch!






6 comments:

juels said...

that family picture is SOO cute! cade is smiling perfectly :) and then there is the power ranger- who knows what is going on under the mask! i updated my blog so you'll have to add it on your page.

paigernate said...

i LOVE the pictures so much! could your boys get ant cuter!?! it was great to have my mom out here.... she helped me with SOO much. i am afraid i worked her too hard and she isn't going to want to come back :) i think Emersyn will help get her back out here though:) i can't wait for christmas times- we have to do lots of fun stuff while we are there. give your little family BIG BIG hugs from me!!

Jessi said...

You have such a cute family. I love the Halloween pics. I'll have to say Halloween has got a whole lot funner since I have little ones!

Alaina said...

So fun! I love Halloween- it is great that there is a day where kids can be anything they want and any excuse for parties and family time is good for me!

Coatsy's said...

Hey what's up- I am hosting a party on Thursday November 6 at 6:30 -8:30 at Big Poppas Clothing featuring Christy's Corner in West Jordan 8955 South 1300 West. They sell all kinds of stuff, designer jeans, shirts, well just about everything. It is going to be a blast. I would love for you guys to come over, spread the word and whoever you would like to bring is cool... If you go to my blog there are a couple pictures of their store... And who doesn't like new jeans!!!

Alaina said...

Hey- I tag you! Look at my blog for more info- Have fun. Sorry if you are one of those people that hate to be tagged.