Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scarecrow Festival!

Today we had the best time at the Scarecrow Festival.....My Uncle Mike works for the Westridge Acadamy so we went to visit him and ended up staying for 5 whole hours. We had the best time. They had sooooo much for the kids to do and I didn't think we would ever get Dallin out of there. Cade even had a great time and smiled all day! I highly suggest you get down there if you can. It is at Thanksgiving Point and goes Fri, Sat, and Mon. You just pay to get in then everything inside is free except food! Thanks Mike!





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks like so much fun!! It was so good to see you, I can't believe how fast kids grow. At least I can see them on your blog. Don't worry about missing the game because it was FREEZING! We didn't last very long at all.

paigernate said...

that first picture looks like cade is going to stand up and walk away! i LOVE your boys SOO much and CANNOT wait to hug-n-kiss them at Christmas! how i wall.e?

Korey and Brandi said...

hey Lindsey how are you I just stummbled onto your blog! your family is so cute! lets keep in touch!!
Brandi(Grundy)VanCott

Mama said...

Hi there! found you through Al & Dave. Both our boys are only a few months apart...yours are so cute!! Great to see you!
Melinda
www.beanerslife.blogspot.com