I don't know about anyone else but since Thanksgiving came and went we have been so busy! It has definatly been fun busy but I have not had much time for blogging. We did our boutiques and they went amazing! Thanks to everyone who came to support us! We have all of our shopping done early this year YEAH! I am glad that we rushed and were busy the begining of this month because we can kind of relax for the next 8 days now and really enjoy the holidays.
Dallin is getting really excited and very inpatient for Santa to come. He thinks that Santa is going to come everytime it starts snowing again. I can't wait for Santa to come too because our boys might have some fun stuff coming their way! We will have to see though :). Dallin has also gotten the spirit of Christmas down this year. My parents picked a little boy for Dallin to provide Christmas for. He has been taking every spare coin he can find and saving it for "the little boy". He also wants to give all his toys to the "kids that don't have any." (at the same time he wants all the toys to be for him too). He told me he would like us to take him to the kids house after Christmas so he can play with the toys too :) He goes around everyday hugging me and Trent and telling us how much he loves us and baby Jesus. He is such a sweet little boy.
Cade is a mad man!!! He walks everywhere and is in to EVERYTHING! He gets so proud of himself when he gets what he was after. He is so fun to watch. He can really communicate now whether it be sign language, noises, or pointing. You really know exactly what he wants. I can't believe he will be one next month!
I have some great pictures of our fun "Brooks Family Christmas Party" from this last weekend that I will post soon. Hope you all are having a great December month. Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Mom loved Dallin singing happy birthday to her today! I can just imagine Cade's delight when he gets something he wants, especially if it is something that gets a reaction from you or Dallin....:) the boys are so cute!!
I love your little boys! They are so sweet and that is awesome that Dallin's got the true meaning down (at least for a 3 year old!) Isn't it so touching when your kids show how kind and generous they are?!?! That is when you are reminded that, even if you may not always feel like it, you are bringing them up right... We love you guys!
Post a Comment