Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ahhhh Change....

Well I have decided to use this blog as our family journal so I will try to post the fun stuff that goes on in our daily lives....Boring huh!! This is also for you, Paige, so you don't miss out on a thing.
So we have had a lot of change in our lives this last month. As you all know from my posts...Dallin turned 3 going on 5. I am still getting used to that. Cade's personality has popped out for all to see. He can now do "Patty-Cake" on command, can give kisses, babbles all day, and loves to grunt and growl. He is really starting to get frustrated at his lack of mobility. He wants to run and play with Dallin so bad.
I started a new very part time job at IHC in registration. I kinda wanted to get out of the house for a bit each month. I really like the job but kinda got spoiled not working so it is hard for me to leave the house. I am really excited because I am helping my brother, Brian, open his own company. I have been working close with him and it has been great. It is so fun to watch him get so excited that his dream is becoming a reality. It still is funny to me because to me he is still my baby brother and not the grown business man that he has become:).
Trent is really enjoying his job and is learning to weld, which he loves and is very interested in. Change is also in the air for Trent because his favorited time of year is here....You guessed it...Hunting season. He has the itch but it is funny becuase as our kids grow he doesn't have as big of a desire to scratch that itch (but believe me alot of the urge is still there!). It is also football season which puts a huge smile on his face! We have season tickets to BYU and we have a blast every year at the games. GO COUGS!!!
Most of you know about our doggies :(. for those that don't we had a crazy tragic accident that I won't really get into because it just upsets me too much. Our two dogs, Chloe and Tess both died on Sunday, Aug. 30th. It still is so shocking to me. Chloe was our first baby and she was very babied...We are really going to miss them both. I just hope that Chloe has found a big pond in heaven and someone to never stop throwing a ball for her!
Well that is just a bit about our crazy life right now. I can smell fall in the air and am so excited!! I can't wait to just have to cuddle up in blankets with my sweats. I love the leaves, pumpkins, the crisp cool air....ahhhhh I could go on and on but you are all probably sick of my little rant.
Love ya tonz!

3 comments:

paigernate said...

thanks for the post- i ABSOLUTELY loved it! i would love if you 'ranted' everyday :) i would NEVER get sick of it!! and i will admit that i cried a little bit (or a lot) starting with cade growing-up and at the Chloe comment with the pond and ball! how true THAT IS! you know she is going nuts up there with that :) what is brian doing? that is fun to work with him. GO COUGARS- i am sad we are missing out on that! we have been watching them online- or watching the live-stream online :) oh i LOVE fall too. this past week has been fall in ohio and it has been fun. it will be fun to see all the leaves change because there are a millions of them. but summer is returning i think! I will give emersyn a hug from you guys. i have my 20 week appt tomorrow- i am DYING that i am 1/2 way through this thing! i will keep you posted on what happens- i am excited to see her again :)!!!

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

I too loved the post! Dallin and his pledge cracks me up.... he is too smart, it only spells trouble!My first day went good, it is alot of fun!

juels said...

No need to fear Linds--Bill J. is up there and he is one that will throw all day for Chloe AND Tess if she will stop running circles long enough to take time and get the ball. Love the video--the boys are so cute and growing up so fast!!