Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So I have had this video on my phone for a few weeks now and I am so dang proud of myself for figuring out how to get it on the blog!! Yeah for me. Is it just me or does anyone else get so much in their head and so much going on in their lives that you just don't know how you even remember how to do anything? Well that is how I feel in my life right now :)

So back to the video. I had told Dallin the Pledge while we were driving probably two times. (he really likes to talk while we drive so I have to think of things to say to him). Well one day we drove past an American flag and he recites the whole thing perfectly! That kid has some crazy memory that he definatly got from his Daddy because most of you know I don't remember anything! So now that I know how to post these videos I have a funny one of Cade on Trent's phone I will get on here soon.....I know you will all be waiting in suspense for that one :)

6 comments:

Coatsy's said...

What a smart little boy... How amazing is that for him to know the pledge, could you send him over to Chloe so maybe she could learn? Love you guys

paigernate said...

i LOVE it!!! i am so glad you got that on camera. i love watching it over and over and watching his lips trying SO HARD to enunciate. what a cute (smart) kid :)

paigernate said...

nate says you should post that on you tube:)

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

I love your boys...that is adorable! See you soon! :)

Notme said...

Ok that is so cute!

Jessi said...

Ditto on the can't believe you get anything accomplished with all that's on your mind! That's awesome about the triathlon. You are amazing!