Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Dallin!



Dallin today is your 3rd birthday! I know I am just a big wimp but I get teary eyed every time I think about it. I think it is so scary that you are growing so fast. I feel like you are slipping through my fingers and I can't hold on tight enough. Daddy just laughes and tells me that it is exciting that you are because now you can do all the fun stuff with Him. Daddy loves you so much and loves that you want to help him so much. Time has flown by. I can still vividly remember your birth like it was yesterday.....


You have been the funnest boy to raise and I think we are so lucky and blessed to have you in our lives. You are so smart. Sometimes it is kinda scary cuz Daddy and I are going to have to stay one step ahead of you all the time. You love your family and have the softest heart. Your baby brother absolutely adores you. You are the best big brother to him too.


Happy Birthday Best Buddy!! Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will every know!!!

4 comments:

Notme said...

Can you believe they are 3 already? Seriously time goes by so fast!

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

Dallin- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you so much and are SO GLAD that you are a part of our family!!! I hope you had a fun birthday and we'll see you soon. Love, Brett, Andrea, Brock, Bridger and Andi :)

Alaina said...

He's so cute! Hope the birthday was a great one. Three is a fun but challenging year for sure.

Coatsy's said...

Hey Johnson Family-
Just wanted you guys to know we are thinking about you and were sorry to hear about the dogs. We love you and I have some dogs you are more then welcome to borrow anytime....LOL
Love Gavin, Alicia, Caleb and Chloe