Thanks to Holly I have been tagged for the first time ever, and it didn't even hurt!
How to play: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random suprises about yourself.
My 3 Joys:
1. My hubby Trent
2. My babies, Dallin and Cade
3. Being a full time momma
3 Fears:
1. Losing a loved one (It makes me sick to think about that)
2. The Chainsaw man in haunted houses (Don't laugh)
3. Gas prices (yes that is a valid fear, again don't laugh)
3 Goals:
1. Raise happy, respectful kids
2. Someday become a nurse (maybe in my next lifetime)
3. Participate in 3 triathalons next summer
3 Current Obsessions:
1. My Kids
2. Blogging or snooping, how ever you want to look at it
3. Stephanie Meyer books
3 Random Suprises about Me:
1. Big suprise but I am not a natural blonde
2. I have had Lasik Surgery
3. I have done 2 triathalons
I tag.....Paige, Andrea, Kailey, Jennifer, Jessie. Good Luck!
3 comments:
yay, thanks for playing! Ya, Gas prices is a valid fear. I saw it for 4.03 by my house.. YIKES!
That picutre of your boys is soooo cute! Love it!
Your blog is so stinkin cute! I can't beleive you have done 2 triathalons! CrAzY!! You are so in shape. And the pictures of your boys are way cute!
Post a Comment