
I just had to post this picture of Cade. We got family pictures taken and of course I am very picky about myself in the pictures so you don't get to see any of those but I just loved the ones of the boys. I really loved this one of Cade because it is so him. He has found his tongue and loves it. Honestly this is how he is ALL the time. Trent and I worry that one day he will wake up with some crazy attitude but until then we are just enjoying his never ending happiness.....
2 comments:
frhow sweet is this picture! he looks so big. I asked oaks if she wants to have dallin come over her and play and she said " we can only go to his house, I like his mom!
That is so adorable! It totally looks professional
Post a Comment