Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brrrr... Bear Lake












We had a great trip to our condo in Bear Lake. The lake was a whoppin' 48 degrees, too cold to swim, but the kids had a great time at the pool. Someone put bubbles in the hot tub. It was so fun for Dallin and Kedrah to play with. Dallin loved putting "wiskers" on his face. Tater loved the pool. He would just kick and splash and laugh at Dallin.

3 comments:

Notme said...

Wow, looks like fun! I havn't been to bear lake since we went as little kids!

Alaina said...

So paige found me...and I found you! Your boys are soooo cute and growing so fast! This bloggin thing is great! Hope all is well with the fam.

Jessi said...

Lindsie, Lindsie, Lindsie... I have been looking for you forever. I thought she has to have a blog. I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you now. Your boys are sooooo cute. I can't believe how big they are. We need to get together this summer with all the ladies and do a lunch/playdate. Talk to you soon.