Dallin had to dress as his favorite story book character and to my delight he chose Harry Potter! Isn't he perfect? I love this silly boy!
This picture I had to take AND post. This is my big eight year old boy in a pile of his stuffed animals snuggled up with "yellow blankie" I love that he still has to have his blankie and am pretty sure it will join him on his mission, college and marriage!
When Dallin left for school on Harry Potter day this two adorable boys wanted to join in. They got daddy's glasses and their wands and had a wizard war.
They play so well together. Cade is patient enough for Brooks and lets him in on the fun. Cade taught Brooks some spells and they ran around the house shouting them at eachother. I have so much fun listening to them play together and the things they come up with.
Cade aka "BumbleHulkMan"
These guys will all snuggle up on the couch in the evenings and love to be with Daddy
Cade and Dallin were able to play on the same bball team this year and Trent was the coach. It was a blast to watch them play. They really learned alot this year and got better and better. I love the smiles they have on their faces as they run up and down the court! Dallin is a great shot and natural leader, Cade has amazing hustle and loves defense!
New winter coats! Now where is the snow?








No comments:
Post a Comment