Johnson Halloween party....Grandma always gets the kids these goofy glasses. Notice E.J. she HATES them and cries every year she is made t wear them!
Goof balls! We decorated cookies and played games and ate lots and lots of candy!
Presley and Brooks at the Brooks party
These crazy kids had a blast playing games and eating again, lots and lots of candy!
gotta love a wheelbarrow ride!
We had to call Brooks Captain America all month (even though it is Iron Patriot. Don't tell him!)
Zombie leaf swimming!
Are Vampires ticklish?
Look who I got to dress up for our Ward Halloween Party! I am in love with this family!
Donut grab!
Dallin, my Zombie or Zooohhhhmbie as Brooks called him!
He was really worried because we couldn't find a good costume so I told him I would make one and do his make up myself. I was really nervous because Dallin gets a picture in his head of how he wants to look and this mom just can't pull it off. Well this time he said it was way better than he even imagined! Yay win for MOM!!
Finally after a long month of fun parties the day came! Halloween at school! I absolutely love Halloween at school. It is so fun to go to the parade and all the fun class parties.
Our "Captain America" He was so proud of this costume and never wanted to take it off. He got t pick it out on his own. It was a 3T size but my boys have very big heads and the mask was almost too small but oh well he was so happy!
Cade was so excited to be a vampire! This was his first Halloween at school and it didn't dissapoint. He even scared some girls in his class! Grandma even found him the cool stick thing he has so he was AWESOME! And he LOVED the makeup job too! Yay again MOM!
I vant to suck your blood!
Me and Mom have fun dressing up too to help out in the classes!
Time to trick or treat finally! Milly was the headless horseman and got to go too.
By the end of the day this 32 week preggo lady was exhausted and couldn't party any more so this was the best sight for me. Watching Daddy take the kids out. They went through the whole neighborhood and got sacks full of candy! It was a success!





















No comments:
Post a Comment