We had the funnest summer! We played outside ALOT and went to the splash pad and parks and just played with friends. The boys found a big tree by the stream and made a tree house and would stay there for hours! We were busy most the time and played till the sun went down (which made for great sleepers)
Stop at the snow cone shack!
Swinging with ice cream at Grandmas!
I was mowing the lawn one morning and looked at the glass door to find this pretty sight! I kinda panicked because I thought it was poop and he just painted it all over himself and the door!
When I opened the door he was so proud and I was even happier because it was a chocolate bar he got into....Yea for no poop!!!
Spent some time at Trafalga, actually I think we were there 4 hours but it was so fun!
We went up Hobble Creek Canyon with the Lloyd's and Ames to roast some marshmallows and play. The kids got nice and dirty but it got us out of the heat of the summer!
Brooks loves his big boy bike he got for his birthday. He is really starting to get good at it!
We got to take Grandma and Papa's Basketball standard to put up at our house. It was so funny because Trent and Dad spent hours trying to break up the fortress of cement that surrounded the pole at Papa's house. At the last minute when they almost had it out the pole broke! Lots of hard work in the sun for nothing. So we just took the standard and Trent bought a new pole and here we are!
Brooks loves dressing up
Cheesy goofballs!
One day Dallin came in and asked if we had any pickles he could take outside. I asked him why and he said they made a mud bath and they needed them to put on Cade's eyes. I am so glad we had a cucumber and saved Cade's eyes from burning! Goofy kids made this mud bath and had so much fun!
We went fishing to some local ponds and the boys caught these nasty disgusting fish. At least they caught some right???
Our Seven Peaks passes saved us this summer! We went at least once a week. It was so nice to just sit in the water and soak up the sun. We would get there right at 9:30 so it wasn't so crowded then leave right about lunch time which was perfect amount of time to get them nice and tired!
Had some fun times with our best back yard family. The boys love these kiddos and it is so nice to have them right behind us.
Late night movie party!
What a fun summer we had. I must admit that summer gets VERY long though. I completely understand now why my mom would get so excited for school to start. We had some great times but there is alot of bored times that bring on fighting and snappy little boys. Kids definatly need a routine and yes I was counting down the days by the time August came around and did get pretty excited when summer got to be over. Now on to my favorite....FALL!





















No comments:
Post a Comment