Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Shed Builders!

After almost 12 years of marriage we have been able to collect a lot of stuff (junk).  We have not been able to park in our garage since we moved in.  So we desperately needed to build a shed so that was our big project this August.  Trent and Dad poured the cement then we got to work framing it.  I had so much fun framing it as a family.  The boys each got their own hammer and really were tonz of help.  They carried wood and handed nails and were the errand boys.





 Brooks always stole my purple work gloves!
I was in the house making dinner and looked out to see Trent had lots of extra little kid helpers.  He was so sweet to give them jobs and make them all feel like they were helping!
I will have to get a finished picture on here because it really turned out nice.

No comments: