The boys had a week off of school for Spring Break so Mom and I took them downtown to stay at their favorite hotel, Little America. We took the train from the hotel to the City Creek Center to eat and walk around. While we were eating it started raining so hard! We got on the train just fine but then forgot that we had to walk about a block back to the hotel. In just that short time we got completely SOAKED and cold. We were laughing so hard!
Good thing there was a huge tub to warm up in!
And we got to do a ton of swimming!
For some reason Brooks kept wrapping himself up in this newspaper with his baba! What a goof. I just love this little boy and his crazy personality!
Then next morning we had a yummy breakfast at the hotel cafe then headed over to the Gateway to the Childrens Museum. I have no idea why I didn't take pictures there but oh well. There was a lot of fun and giggling on this trip. We love spending time and being silly with our Grandma Lori!!






No comments:
Post a Comment