I absolutely LOVE being a mom. I LOVE being my boys mom. They make my everyday so special and fun and exciting. There is always something going on and they make me laugh every day. I hope I can be the mom they deserve and that they know everyday how amazing they are and how lucky I am to have them as mine. Here are some silly pics from our everyday life this last Spring.
Dallin and Cade love the Food Network and would love to be chefs. Some days they really just want to test their skills. The above pic is a snack they made for me all by myself! I got to eat it all :) LUCKY!! One Saturday morning Trent and I were sleeping and we had no idea the boys were awake. All of a sudden our door opens and Cade comes in followed by Dallin carrying a cookies sheet with food! There was a big bowl of cereal, toast, milk, and scrambled eggs. Yes scrambled eggs! I thought it was so cute until I realized that they were using the stove while we were sleeping! Ya kinda scary! But Dallin did say his only mistake was making the cereal before the eggs....=very soggy cereal. But Trent and I ate it all. I really was so cute. We did have to let them know they couldn't use the stove with out us again.
This is my goofy Cade. He is always trying to make us laugh and does a great job of it!
My extremely sweet and caring Dallin really wanted his brother to have lunch with him at school so they each got a home lunch and Cade got to have lunch and recess at school. Dallin loves school. He had the best 1st grade year and made some amazing friends. He suprises me everyday with his fun imagination and story telling.
These are my love bugs! They are so fun to snuggle with!
Grandma and Papa brought the boys back real Harry Potter wands from their trip. Cade had me draw a scar on his forehead and everything to play Harry Potter! We have read the first three books together and then we watched the movies after each one. I have so much fun watching them get excited about Harry Potter cuz I love it!
This little bugger loves his blanky and is always wrapping himself up in it..This day he was watching his show and I found him all snuggled up. He is the funniest and happiest little boy!
So of course I had to get in on these snuggles!
This is how my guys show eachother they care.....by having wrestle mania! Gotta love brotherly love!
Lemonade stand! They made $6 selling lemonade and cookies! They were so proud!









No comments:
Post a Comment