Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First Days of School!!

 This is Dallin's Class pet...some type of lizard that I don't remember it's name!
 This is Dallin's first day of school.  He was so excited!  He and Cade had their outfits picked out for weeks before.  (Cade started one week later)
 So Brooks had to take his backpack to the bus stop and I didn't realize that he thought he was going to school too.  I just thought he wanted to be like Dallin.  Well when the bus came and he was not able to get on it he lost it!  He cried the entire way home saying that the bus had left him!  It broke my heart.
 Dallin is in 2nd Grade and has Mrs. Chang.  He is seriously so handsome don't you think??
 One week later Cade got to start KINDERGARTEN!  He has been dying to go to Cherry Creek and now he gets to every day. 
 His teacher Mrs. Bergera
 Seriously when did he get so grown up??  I thought I would be just fine but this first day when I walked him into his class room and had to turn around and leave him there I admit I cried and cried all the way home!
 This was Cade's first day riding the bus.  They were just waiting for it to come!


 YEA!  Brooks started to cry again when Cade got to get on the bus and the sweet bus driver said Brooks could get on for a second!  That was one happy boy!
Dallin gets to have a locker this year and about a week into school he told me he needed stuff to decorate the inside of his locker so everyone would know where he stood.  I asked him what he meant and he said it had to be clear that he liked BYU and not Utah!  So here it is :)

No comments: