Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Birthday and Baptism

 He has been wanting to go to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday so he could ride this saddle....So happy!
 Look at this sweet, kind, compassionate, and very handsome boy!  I can't believe he is 8.  He was my first baby and now he is a big kid.  I love this boy so much and am amazed by him every single day.  He has a crazy imagination and loves to tell stories.  He is so social and can strike up a conversation with anyone (young or old), anywhere, and about anything!  He is a great big brother and a wonderful example.  He is so big and it makes me sad that I can't pick him up anymore or have him snuggle up on my lap anymore.  But I love the young man he is turning into.  He loves basketball so much and always says when he grows up he will play for BYU then the NBA then become a chef. (although lately since we have been watching Duck Dynasty he has decided he wants to be a redneck).  I love you so much Dallin Boy!!  Thank you for choosing me as your mama!!
 My handsome boys on the big day!  He was so lucky because he was able to be baptized on his very birthday!  He is really starting to look more and more like his Daddy!

 I have never seen a kid more excited to be baptized than him.  It was so important to him to become a member of the church!

Brooks didn't want any part of this picture but here are two of three!  I am now just sad we did not get a family picture but oh well!!

No comments: