Saturday, August 18, 2012

Our Awesome Summer!!!

Cade, Brinley, Dallin, and Colbie.  This sums up our summer break.  These 4 little munchkins are together most of the time.

    If they aren't at our house or just across the yard at their house then they are outside on the tramp or on the dirt hills!

Goofy buggers!

I love that for the most part they get along well.  They are now practically siblings so of course they have their fights.  We just co-parent our kids with the Weights.  It is perfect cuz they even have a baby boy just a bit younger than Brooks so they will be buddies too!



Our Neighborhood has organized an awesome Co-Op Summer Camp for the kids to keep busy during the summer!  We have a picnic in the park on Wednesdays and then Moms were able if they wanted to plan some sort of camp activity.  Since we are a bit obsessed with super heroes in our home we had a super hero training camp!


Look at that happy baby face!  I could eat him!!

I am so happy and very blessed to be able to be home with my three buddies.  Trent works so hard for me to be able to be home.  I do babysit E.J. and Rowen every Wednesday, and our Neighbor Ryder 4 days a week during the school year which helps a ton with gas and groceries to feed these growing boys!   We have had a Seven Peaks pass and gone a ton. We have gone to the splash pad and many parks.  The library had an awesome reading program and fun summer activities.  We have had a full summer and now am ready to settle down for fall!  I love having them home for the summer but with summer at an end I know how my mom felt about being excited for school to start!  I always thought she was crazy that she wanted us to get back to school but after this summer I totally understand that kids get bored and they are hard to keep busy and entertain!  Dallin starts 1st grade going to school ALL day!  He is so excited to eat lunch at school!  Cade starts preschool with his church friends and will go 3 half days a week!  He can't wait :)  I will have a little time with my Brookster Bear :)

No comments: