Well I haven't posted in quite a while so here is an update on our troop.....


Dallin lost not one but both of his bottom teeth!! They were getting pretty wiggly but not quite ready. I looked in his mouth one day though and saw the new teeth coming in already so I just had to yank them out! Luckily Aunt Paige had some great numbing cream to ease things a bit. Dallin was hilarious! He was scared, nervous, excited, and proud all at the same time. His top tooth is now getting loose so that will be real fun to see and hear!

Dallin is growing to be such an amazing young boy! He is very protective of his brothers and proud to have them. He and Cade are the best of buddies (and at times pretty good enemies too) Dallin really loves to help me and is always trying to take care of me.

Dallin started Kindergarten this year!!!! This is his teacher Mrs. Oldroyd.

Daddy taking him in on his first day

Really??? Can't believe I have a son in Kindergarten! Dallin loves school. He has really started to like coloring and will color half a coloring book in one afternoon! So we just head back to the dollar store for more. Dallin loves Pokemon, Bakugan, and Beyblades. He asks me to play these games constantly but I have no idea what he is talking about or how to play so he humors me and lets me make up my own ways to play. He also likes to play dress up in his super hero costumes with Cade and his friends. The imagination on these kids keeps me laughing all day long. We are getting ready for basketball season and the entertainment that brings :) Dallin is a natural born leader and protector at school. He has many friends and keeps the class laughing. He looks out for the underdog and is in a special Peer Leader group. Trent and I are so proud of our growing boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment